The project Cargo Handling and Heavy Lift requires integrated project logistics management. Central Freight Logistics can provide specialized cargo transportation services to shippers with heavy and over dimensional equipment.
In dealing with the Project Execution, our team of professionals has the needed experience and capabilities in handling heavy lift, oversized break bulk shipments or other logistical challenges which may occur.
Central Freight Logistics expertise, dedication, and unmatched connections are the key components to ensure that over sized and odd dimensional cargo are delivered properly and on time.
- Planning, coordination and execution of projects
- Able to handle projects for industries such as handling of Copper concentrate and Sulphur, Konkola Copper Mines, Chambishi Copper Smelter, Chambishi Metals,Energy Plants, Irrigation, Oil & Gas (both Offshore & On shore), Petro Chemical, Chemical, Heavy industries and Civil construction projects.
- Handling Sulphur from Richards Bay into Ndola. We handle from 15,000 – 20,000 tons per month into Dar es Salaam, Beira, Johannesburg and Walvis Bay by road transportation and further ship to the final destination.
- Dry bulk cargo: Part or full chartering (air, sea or road)
- Special equipment transport and handling
- Technical support
- Trained staff for handling project cargo
- Handling overweight and over size cargo
- Site survey, dismantling projects at site
- Proper and special tools and equipment’s
- Careful loading / unloading of project cargo
- Proper monitoring